SurfnPaddle.com is a leisure website devoted to the promotion of a Stand-Up Paddleboarding business in Portugal and a long-standing client.
SurfnPaddle is run by Nick Evans (the owner) an enthusiastic and devoted surfing and Stand-up Paddleboarder (SUP) wanting to start and develop his own SUP school in the Lisbon coastline of Portugal. He had built his own website on free software but after 12 months he was not getting the results he hoped for, he approached Leaping Ahead to review and redevelop his website to make it more appropriate and to help him build his business.
Leaping Ahead Solution
Our first task was to ensure that the website represented a fresh, outdoor, fun and informative site to best represent the business. We took the following actions:
- fresh template and imagery to immediately connect with potential clients.
- inclusion of videos to demonstrate the fun and ease with which clients can undertake lessons
- weather module included to demonstrate the good weather conditions
- booking enquiry module, as a full online booking option was not practical for this business this enquiry still allowed capture of information and connection for follow up.
- Google map integration to clearly show location for the training.
In addition to the website support was also provided on social media set up and support which has grown this page to one of the most successful in Portugal.
UPDATE: in 2016 SurfnPaddle approached us to update and upgrade their website to meet the responsive/mobile standards that are necessary today. We were delighted to continue our work with them and upgraded their site which now includes all their previous items but also
- Blog to increase content and rankings
- Newsletter to increase content, rankings and contact with clients
- Responsive, mobile friendly template and layout.
Previous version and new version